Dossier Software Systems automates the control and administration of truck or vehicle fleets and other assets.
Real-time data is utilized to identify hidden productivity and cost savings potential through customizable reporting. Dossier fleet maintenance software can:
- Reduce downtime and maintenance costs
- Extend life of equipment
- Reduce parts costs and inventory
- Increase productivity
- Reduce fuel and tire costs, and cost per mile
- Increase admin efficiency & regulatory compliance
Dossier is easy to implement and use.
Dossier handles any type of fleet and non-fleet asset or equipment and comes preloaded with standard fleet industry words, terms and VMRS codes. Terms can be added, deleted or changed to words and phrases your staff already uses and understands.
Dossier Systems software collects and analyzes activity and spending. It has over 150 pre-formatted, searchable, sortable, ready-to-use reports that will help create an improvement in productivity and profitability.
Extensive drop-down lists, auto-fill-in standard repair templates and their point-and-click method of data entry minimize typing. Dossier’s “add-on-the-fly” software makes it quick and easy to add or change equipment, parts, personnel, vendors, words, and terms on demand.
Most customers are up and running their fleet on Dossier within days. Even computer novices can perform accurate data entry and produce high-quality reports almost immediately. Dossier’s consistent look and feel dramatically reduces your staff’s learning curve.
Technology That Delivers Without Getting in Your Way
Dossier Software systems has consistently stayed ahead of the curve since its release in 1979. Even though it is built on powerful relational database technology, the user interface is simple and uncomplicated.
- Dossier supports bar code and RFID technology to increase the ease and accuracy of data entry.
- Dossier’s bar coding software produces special parts warranty labels to prevent misplacing parts needed for claims.
Dossier Systems Standard Features
- Daily Reminder Dashboard
- Predictive Scheduling & Maintenance
- Fuel Usage, Tracking, and Performance Analysis
- Personnel Management (Optional in Essentials)
- Vendor Management (Optional in Essentials)
- DOT and OSHA compliance
- VMRS Coding
Dossier Systems Optional Features
- Fuel and Meter Import
- Part Bar Coding
- Tire Management
- External Work Management
- Audit Trail (not available in Essentials)
- Voyager fleet card
- Customer Management
Dossier provides 150+ pre-formatted, searchable, selectable, sortable reports. These reports address the needs of all levels of management and help you optimize efficiency through advanced fleet manager software reporting.
You can create customized reporting on any aspect of your fleet on an as-needed basis. All fleet tracking reports can be viewed on screen, printed, emailed, personalized and saved to various data file types for future use. Look at a partial list of Reports
- Equipment, PM service and inspection schedules
- Campaign, recall and work pending
- Repair orders and maintenance histories
- Parts inventory control, fuel management, and warranty management
- License and permit expirations
- Mechanic and vendor spending
- Fleet cost and performance at a glance
- Tracking of costs and performance by category of equipment
- Fleet tracking reports combining operating and cost data
- Year-to-date fleet expenses, parts inventory values, life cycle management and personnel productivity
- Fuel management trends tracked period-over-period or year-over-year.
- Depreciation, insurance, and recurring cost auto-posting
- Vehicle tracking reports for equipment utilization and life cycle projections
- Fuel consumption
- Expenses by reason of repair
- Total fleet operating costs and cost-per-mile data
Daily Reminder Dashboard
The Daily Reminder Dashboard is Dossier’s totally automated command center. The dashboard, “Your Virtual Fleet Assistant,” provides real-time fleet tracking information including:
- Due or overdue PM services or inspections
- Work pending with issues displayed in priority order
- Backordered parts that need to be reordered
- Repair orders that are open and in progress
- Employee driver licenses, physicals or other admin items needing attention
- Equipment with licenses, permits or any other scheduled admin items needing renewal
- Quotes awaiting customer approval or approved quotes awaiting equipment
- Open parts returned to a vendor and awaiting credit
- Tire management data displaying tires in need of attention (including low air pressure or tread issues)
Dossier On-Demand – All the Benefits of Dossier Without the IT Infrastructure
Dossier On-Demand allows you to operate Dossier over the internet using the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
- Dossier On-Demand startup is fast and easy.
- Provides advantages in cost, technology, convenience, support, and maintenance over traditional application software deployment methods.
- The benefits of Dossier without the grief of dealing with IT hassles. No server is required.
- No expensive initial infrastructure server hardware and software costs.
- Pay only an initial set-up fee per user and a monthly service fee.
- Access your system and data from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Secure hosting with multiple levels of redundancy and backup is provided, plus centralized document storage.
- The SaaS method of software deployment is attractive from an accounting perspective as the cost is Operational Expense (OpEx) vs Capital Expense (CapEx).
Upgrades to the Dossier software and unlimited Technical Support are included as part of the Dossier On-Demand service agreement.