Improve Fleet Productivity with GPS Fleet Tracking
Consider the total mileage each vehicle in your fleet travels per year. Think about the potential for significant inefficiencies.
Those costs can become excessive and create many opportunities for improved fleet productivity. More efficient fleet management will improve fleet productivity and improve your top and bottom line.
This is the NetworkFleet advantage.
Increase Fleet Productivity with GPS Fleet Tracking
- Track real-time product delivery
- Calculate more efficient delivery routing, employee scheduling, and overtime
- Maximize fleet production with increased deliveries per day utilizing NetworkFleet to Improve Routing (GPS)
- Reduce vehicle usage, speeding, and idling for a more eco-friendly and profitable business
Fleet Productivity and Labor Cost Management – Part I
GPS Fleet Tracking will enhance fleet productivity that will increase your profit margins by allowing you to finish the same amount of work in less time. The benefits and savings to your bottom line will be indisputable. Eagle Wireless is an asset when it comes to fleet productivity and GPS fleet tracking systems that providing an enormous value.
With powerful fleet tracking tools to observe driver behavior and route tracking, driver productivity will be brought more into alignment with your fleet’s policies and efficiency values. Trip report, and geofence report offer valuable data towards more efficient routing and safety for each vehicle in your fleet.
Fleet Productivity and Labor Cost Management – Part II
GPS fleet tracking is extremely important to fleet productivity. It gives managers the opportunity to discuss and immediately correct potentially risky driver behaviors.
A More Productive Fleet Saves Money
This is what happens when you implement telematics devices in your fleet:
- Drivers will behave and work more appropriately when they know they are under supervision.
- There is a measurable increase in productivity and a significant decrease in fleet miles driven.
- When routes are constantly being analyzed for efficiency, drivers will route themselves in accordance with their schedule and cut out unnecessary trips.
- Real-time maintenance management allows a company to improve fuel economy, reduce downtime and even extend fleet vehicle life.
Beneficial Fleet Productivity Reports:
- Trip Reporting
- Fleet Utilization Report
- Landmarks & Geofences
- Begin-End of Day Report