Reduce Fleet Fuel Usage
Fuel costs account for about 30%-40% of your fleet’s total operating costs. Reducing fleet fuel consumption is an obvious move.
Vehicles, weather, routes, and road conditions affect fuel consumption but do not have the same impact as driving behavior.
Idling, speeding and hard braking can increase fuel consumption more than any other factor.
The quickest and easiest way to reduce fleet fuel consumption is to modify employee driving behavior.
Our wireless fleet management system, Performance Monitoring with Fuel Manager, allows you to track vehicle and driver performance and assess total financial impact.
Fuel Reporting Suite
The fuel reporting suite allows you to:
- Verify fuel expenses with hard data
- Identify potential fuel card abuse
- Reduce fuel use to in turn reduce fuel costs
- Modify fuel-wasting driving behaviors
The fuel reporting suite also includes:
- Alerts and reports for idling and speed violations
- Fuel card reports that track fuel transactions and identify unauthorized fuel purchases
- Fuel usage reports for detailed purchase and MPG monitoring
- Diagnostic tools to help keep engines in optimal condition and increase fuel performance
Improved Trip Planning
Our dynamic Trip Manager application allows you to;
- Plan more effective routes so you can dispatch drivers more efficiently and reduce overall driving distances.
- Hours of Service, integrated with dispatch software allows improvement of your load planning and customer service.
- Installing a fuel reporting suite improves fleet fuel consumption.
Companies who make the switch and start using a telematics fleet management solution can significantly reduce fuel costs. When combined with a company’s internal policies and oversight, our powerful GPS and engine diagnostic technologies enable our customers to achieve even greater fuel savings.