The Verizon Networkfleet 5500 Series gives you everything that Expressfleet has to offer, plus a whole lot more. It’s even compatible with your older and heavy duty vehicles.
You’ll also be able to streamline compliance management including hours of service, fuel taxes and inspections through our J. J. Keller partnership. Monitor fuel purchases and limit unauthorized spending with Networkfleet 5500 Series fuel card integration.
The 5500 Series also includes Networkfleet’s Emergency Roadside Assistance Plan at no additional cost.
- Alerts, dashboards and reports—basic
- Alerts, dashboards and reports—advanced
- Diagnostics—light duty, basic (Model year 1996 and newer)
- Diagnostics—heavy duty
- Fuel card integration
- Limited lifetime warranty*
- Mapping (live), geofences and landmarks
- Mapping (breadcrumb)
- Mobile apps—driver and fleet manager
- Plug and play OBD-II installation
- Roadside assistance
- Update rate—default (60 seconds)
- Compatibility with add-on services
- Compliance—ELD (HOS, DVIR, IFTA)
- Driver ID (ID key)
*Limited lifetime warranty is non-transferable, and is applicable only to new Networkfleet 5000 series and Expressfleet devices purchased on or after April 1, 2013 and for which Networkfleet has received continuous uninterrupted service payments from the original activation date.