EZ Fleet Tracking is web-based software that provides access to your fleet information through the Internet. It is 100% mobile-ready and auto-sizes automatically when used on tablets or smartphones. EZ Fleet Tracking is easy to work with and will improve your company’s top and bottom line.
EZ Fleet Tracking has created a product and software solution that is EZ, user-friendly and intuitive. There is minimal need for training.
EZ Fleet Tracking Features
- Zone Alerts – Users can create geofences and alerts associated with them. See the alert history for a period of 30 days in the last 120 days.
- Road and Aerial Mapping Views – EZ Fleet Tracking uses Google Maps, providing ease of use and familiarity of features.
- Landmarks – Landmarks can be added in the application.
- Variable Reporting Intervals can be based on product type. Durations range from 60 seconds to as low as twice a day.
- Maintenance Alert – Users receive an alert when it is time for maintenance on the vehicle.
- Low Battery Alert – Users receive an alert if the battery is getting low.
- Reporting – EZ Fleet Tracking applications include a wide variety of reports such as trip reports, driving behaviors, and more.
- Dashboard – The EZ Fleet Tracking applications display a dashboard where your vehicles are listed with summary data.
- Multiple User Login – Within EZ Fleet Tracking application, you can create multiple users for your account.
- Web Application – The EZ Fleet Tracking application is web based, so you do not have to install or upkeep proprietary software.
- Mobile Application – EZ Fleet Tracking has mobile applications for Android and iPhone.
- Training Videos – EZ Fleet Tracking application includes a Support area with training videos for each topic.
- Unit Sleeps – The EZ Fleet Tracking Unit “goes to sleep” and draws less than 3ma (won’t drain your batteries).
- Lifetime Warranty – EZ Fleet Tracking makes business less stressful as your equipment is under warranty.
- Field Service
- Electrical Contractors
- Pest Control
- Tree Service
- Wholesale Distributors
- Food Distributors
Trailer / Chasis
- Construction Rental
- Equipment Rental
- Non-powered assets
- Waste Removal
- Public Safety
- Public Works