GPS Fleet Management Improves Customer Service
- GPS fleet management provides a real-time analysis of driving patterns and location history.
- Managers can optimize routes for each driver’s schedule.
- Drivers can perform more jobs each day.
- Productivity, profits and customer satisfaction improve.
- GPS fleet management systems provide more flexibility when customers require assistance fast.
- Customers appreciate timely and efficient services,
- Customers now have the perception that you made the extra effort for them.
Improve Dispatching with GPS Fleet Management Systems
- Locate the closest vehicle to an address for quick dispatch
- Reduce route confusion and response time to customer locations
- Create efficient delivery routes
- Track emissions and vehicle problems for quick remedy
- Remove opportunity for personal usage of company vehicles
With our fleet management solutions, knowing the location of your drivers is easy and convenient. Maximize your fleet’s potential with Eagle Wireless and GPS Fleet Management.
Improve Employee Retention
The Eagle Wireless team is dedicated to the success of implementing our GPS fleet tracking devices. This requires hands-on training and full back-end support for management and staff.
We are available to answer questions and guide your team so they receive the maximum benefit from your GPS system.
GPS Tracking Device Benefits
Implementing a GPS tracking device lets the drivers know that you are dedicated to a smooth operating, efficient fleet. This creates opportunities for drivers who want to align with your company goals. This reduces high employee turn-over rates, improving driver retention.
Keep Your Drivers on the Road
When your business depends upon a reliable fleet, nothing’s more inconvenient than a breakdown. If it happens to you, get help in a hurry with our Roadside Assistance plan. Eagle Wireless makes sure you stay on the road, so you can keep customers happy.